Tuesday, February 14, 2012

This is what I do

   To everyone who is wondering what it is that I do. To all my friends that want to see another YL Club. To all the people that I've been trying to share what Young Life is.... here is a tiny window to what I am doing in Conway. I am a Young Life leader who shows up in the lives of high school and college girls. Every week with the high schoolers we have something called "Club." It's a chance for the kids to laugh and do things that they would have never expected and listen to a great message with their leader sitting right beside them.
     We kicked off our spring semester last night and I think I can speak for all the leaders when I say this semester is going to look a little different and we are all SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!!!!!
     So here is the start to what is going to be an awesome semester of Young Life in Conway, Arkansas!


Til the next new day ♥ ,

No comments:

Post a Comment