Monday, April 4, 2011

2,555 miles, 41 hours, 7 states, 4 days and 2 time zones later.....

I made it! 
Conway, AR..... WELCOME HOME!

Well family and friends, I'm here! It's still pretty surreal being here and all. I know that this is where I am  suppose to be and I know that there is nothing about this that didn't come from God but it hasn't really set in that I'm not going back to the NW anytime soon. I am currently waiting for my area director to get the key to the house that I will be staying at for the month before Sharptop but until then I've been hanging out at Jumpstreet. I am going to go to the high school for some contact work and then make my way to the UCA campus today but then we will talk about the drive over and my first day in the Diamond of the South!

p.s. to everyone in the NW, it's currently thunder storming right now. Rain, rain, rain.... feels like home :)


Til the next new day ♥ ,

No comments:

Post a Comment