Sunday, September 11, 2011

Flying West

     Welp, ya'll. I must say I am kind of nervous but tomorrow I will be dropped off at the Little Rock airport by a dear friend to jump on a plane at 8:00 in the morning to arrive hours later in Portland Oregon! I have no idea how I am going to react about being back in OR/WA for a couple weeks but I promise to keep ya'll updated. Some of my friends this summer at STC said I developed an accent from being in the South so we will see if it holds true.
     I'm excited to go home but I am shaking in my boots as well. I'm a different person now from when I left and I am excited to come back to Corvallis but I left a lot of things there that I am not sure I am ready to face again but I know I am coming back for a bigger picture. Two of my great friends are getting married and I will be there to support them. The first is on Friday (technically they are already married but they are having a Corvallis reception and I am honored to celebrate with them) and the other a week and a day from then and then I will be able to stand next to one of my best friends on the planet as she marries the man of her dreams. They two of them are perfect for each other and I could not have been more honored to be apart of their day.
     I will see familiar friends and a familiar town in a new light with a new me and I could not be bouncing off the walls more. Who knows if I will be able to sleep tonight. It's like going to Disneyland in the morning! ... oh yeah. better start packing huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment