Monday, September 12, 2011

HOME

       I didit. I'm here. I'm back. I'm HOME. And get how cool this is, I'm still on the freeway! The HUT shuttle that will take me straight from PDX to the Oregon State Campus has wifi now so that's awesome right? I'm not going to lie I am a little nervous about being back. Things have changed. I've changed. It's been a big year and a big summer but as I am sitting on the shuttle driving down the road seeing signs for "205 N to Seattle" and things like "Fred Meyer" and "Interstate 5" again ;) it's a good feeling.
     I am excited to be back for a bit and to get to celebrate with some friends but I was kind of sad to leave Arkansas this morning. Conway has it's first club tonight and I am sad that I am missing it, especially after knowing some awesome high school friends and a couple potential new leaders :)
     This is good though, I needed this I think.
     Oh and another thing, I can feel it, smell it almost really. What is that? oh wait... NO HUMIDITY!!!
Doesn't look like a ton now but it's
OREGON BABY!

This is on the back of my car right now.
Represent PNW in the ARK!
    Til the next new day ♥ ,

No comments:

Post a Comment