Sunday, January 23, 2011

Free Bird

Well here's the start I guess.... this week I have been realizing that I have this problem. It's not necessarily a bad problem but I have such an independent drive urge to go and see and do that well sometimes I forget to include the people I love. I don't try to be secretive and it's not that I don't want people to know what's happening and the great things that God is doing in my life day after day, it just doesn't even register in my brain that "maybe I should tell someone that I am fly across the country this weekend." It's crazy I know! And know that I am sorry to anyone who may feel left out, I know there are a couple people that I should be more diligent with in meeting with and catching up but know that I'm not trying to shut you out, it just happens.... ok that sounds bad, but that's exactly why I am starting this blog! Hebrews 10:24 says "And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near." This verse has come up so many times in the last couple weeks and has been placed so heavy on my heart as I think about all the people in my life that I just forget to call or text back. I know it's not an excuse but it's true, I just forget.
SO... here is one solution I have to the problem. I'm gonna write and if you want to be "in the know" so to speak, you can read. I am still going to try to try and be more diligent about connecting with my friends and family and great relationships that I know have been placed in my life for a reason but here is an easy way for y'all to know what I'm doing and what side of the country I am on! haha aight, well here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment