Tuesday, January 25, 2011

God's Moving Mountains

Ok family, this is mainly for you but I just want you all to know that the last 24 hours have been incredibly strange and amazing at the same time. God is defiantly moving some mountains in my heart and in the next week or so I might be able to tell you what could happen in the next month or so. Just know that whatever happens remember the little girl you watched grow up. Her spirit, drive and adventurous heart that has always been on the run whether it was my first summer camp at 8 years old, touring London or saving the rain forest in Costa Rica for two weeks. And remember that all y'all, Mom, Dad, Mimi and Papa raised me to be a strong, fighting, independent Girl Scout who is always prepared no matter what may come my way.

Mom, you always taught me to find out all the details and all the options (even if you're not so good with options.... ok maybe only at Coldstone) so that's what I'm doing. I'm gathering as much information as I can so I can't say anything prematurely. But what I can tell y'all is this.....

No matter what happens I have the greatest tool I could ever have on my side. Jesus Christ. If you guys don't know by now, everything I do is because of Him. I live my life following where God is leading me and I can do nothing but go and I know that He will protect me. His purpose is always for good. It's not always going to put me in a comfortable situation but nevertheless it's going to be good. So please all I am going to ask is that you guys trust me. Remember the little girl but know that I am not that little girl anymore. I mean really, did you guys really think that ME of all people was going to stay in one spot forever? ;-)
That's what I thought. So trust me, trust God, trust that I am trusting God and I promise I'll be ok and that you'll know as soon as I do!

1 comment:

  1. I love you and am praying for you - you seem to be at a real turning point in your life.

    ReplyDelete