Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I like to move it MOVE IT!

If you know me at all you will soon come to learn that I love to dance! I've been dancing/cheering for a good majority of my life and I don't think it will ever leave my system. Currently I am big into country western dancing, so a lot of country swing, partner dances and line dances. I know it sounds funny but I love leaving it out on the floor. I've done modern, tap, jazz, I like to think I can do lyrical but mainly that's just me being silly in my room or garage. But even just around the house, or sometimes walking to class (which can get embarrassing) I just love to move! I found out a couple years ago that "Jillian" means "youthful and full of grace," which I would find very fitting. Ok not so much the graceful part but sometimes I like to think I am, especially on the dance floor. I have found that even sitting down in a chair I can't help but have a tune in my head and rocking back and forth. The best though is when I am in the library or walking to class and I am singing along to my ipod/pandora thinking no one else can hear me... oh man am I alway wrong... did that just happen? maybe. lol. The waltz is probably my favorite because it's so graceful and involves lots of spinning on the girls part. It's one dance that, with the right partner, can make any girl feel beautiful :)

For those of you who have been following my life (or trying to haha) I will tell you that I got an email this morning to set up a follow up interview with Sharp Top Cove for the office intern position for this summer! be praying please!

You mean the world to me~
-JillyBean

No comments:

Post a Comment