Monday, February 14, 2011

Sweet Georgia Peaches!!

I GOT IT!!!
Sharp Top Cove
Just got off the phone with Matthew and Anne at Sharp Top Cove in Jasper, GA and they offered me the office position for this summer as an intern at Sharp Top! I was ecstatic when talking to them, which was kind of embarrassing because I was standing in one of the busiest intersections on campus and poor Matt Frosland, I was eating lunch with him when I got the call and he had no idea why I stopped mid sentence, grabbed my phone and ran outside the commons! haha. Oh my goodness ya'll, I am sitting here in my cowboy boots pumped beyond belief!!! Well there is that final decision for one big move of my life! I'm moving to Georgia! well for 3 months this summer but then I am headed back to Conway.

Currently with that decision where it stands is that I am moving forward with this decision, I have a perspective date of moving and this is the only way that I am going to know if God's going to open more doors than he already has or start closing them one by one.

If you think about, here are some ways you can be praying for me specifically:
-that God would provide a job/finances both for the rest of my time here and down in Conway with a job that is going to allow me to leave mid may.
-housing both for me here and for someone to take over my lease at the house spring term
The Wheelhouse (Club Room)
-a car that will move me to Arkansas and get me to Georgia!

Inside the Club Room
Coolest slides EVER!



                                                                                                                                                                              Y'all mean the world to me!
~JillyBean

No comments:

Post a Comment