Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dear WFR,

     I know I didn't have the chance to say goodbye to all of you before I left but I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for allowing me to come out the last couple years and every time welcoming me with open arms and becoming a real family to me. That place is home to me and where my whole story starts. Before you even knew me ya'll watched me accept Christ into my heart and start to become the girl that God wants me to be. Thanks to another great friend of yours I was able to start and continue an amazing relationship with that place and all of you, past and present :) You guys have seen me in my all time high and my unbearable brokenness and all in all leading to victory. I am so blessed and thankful to have been considered part of the family out there and to have been able to help and serve in literally almost every position I could! (I counted the other day and I think ODC is the only thing I can't check off my list... lol although I did kinda help dig a ditch at work week for a little bit with the Khulman girls haha)
     The work and life experience is something that I will never forget from my time at WFR and there is NO WAY I could forget any of you! I mean c'mon, this is Younglife after all, it's not like it's gonna be forever! It kinda feels like that though. Man I'm sure going to miss you guys, I love how Craig always referred to me as "Off-Property Staff," and just the love that I felt every time I came out knowing I was going to get to see some of the best people in my life. I am serious when I say that you guys have become part of my family. You guys have helped me through a lot and without knowing taught me so much. Some of you I have known for the last couple years and don't know what I would do without you and some of you I only met this year but am so blessed to call you guys my family and friends.
     I am excited for this next phase in my life and I know that a lot of you guys helped me get to where I am now.  I'm so excited for Sharptop and everything that is coming ahead and shoot!! I'm pumped for you guys!! You have an awesome group of interns on your hands and a whole new camp coming in! Words cannot express how excited I am about not only Creekside but the great things coming in at Canyon as well. I expect to get updates btw haha. Alright well I think you guys get the picture, although it hasn't really set in yet that I'm not coming back out there in 2 weeks but sadly, but great at same time, it's true. So.... Everyone, i love you and thanks for every thing :) I promise to keep you updated :)

Love,
♥ ,

No comments:

Post a Comment